Electrical Engineer - CNH (Wichita, Kansas)
To design, verification and implementation of the production software programming tools and processes for CANbus. The candidate will need to implement a troubleshooting manual to the production floor. We are using ICU and UCM via a 12 volt CANbus system . Working knowledge of SAE J1939 CAN communication. Experience with CAN monitoring and development tools such as PCAN or CANalyzer.
- Coordinate procurement of equipment and processes to support production implementation consistent with company purchasing requirements.
- Ensure programming equipment and processes are delivered on time and on budget.
- Develop CANbus specific standards of programming and procedures.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records including project schedule, project financials and reports.
- Assist with day to day programming activities including production floor support.
- Develops design concepts for individual programming processes to improve cost or productivity.
- Prepares plans and reports for utilization in management planning through independent work or developing procedures for others.
- Develops proposals for justification and review of capital equipment and provide technical assistance to bring electrical programming related equipment on line within cost and timing guidelines.
- Provides assistance and technical support to the plant in all areas related to CANbus issues.
- Analyzes and follows-up on other building and grounds problems as appropriate.
- Create and Maintain troubleshooting guidelines for production support.
- Utilizes skills necessary to serve as a leader or participate in a team environment.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering with emphasis in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience CANbus programming experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and communicative skills
- High competency with MS Office Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Demonstrated project management skills including the ability to lead cross function team projects.
- Strong team orientation, confidentiality, and ability to influence.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have CANbus experience.
• Post ID: 5804393 wichita