Process sales, suggest add on sales, provide product information, stock fashion, ad, and basic merchandise on the sales floor and/or display fixtures. Assist Customers and keep department merchandise in stock. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stock displays with new or back stock merchandise.
- Set up advertising signs and displays merchandise on fixtures.
- Maintain shelf stock levels.
- Perform fitting room attendant duties.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Build ends and displays.
- Prepare for physical inventory.
- Assist with markdowns.
- Comply with the ticketing standards, including applying security tags to operational standards.
- Engage and sell products to the customers.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and standards.
- Picks up shoes left on floor and puts them away.
- Process miss mates.
- Perform cashier functions when necessary, including opening/closing register, ringing sales, completing tender transactions, bagging merchandise, making money drops, maintain balanced cash box.
- Complete price increase and decrease changes.
- Audit and maintains signage, including ends and displays.
- Research and corrects audits.
- Perform inventory control functions.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Able to tactfully and calmly handle stressful situations and make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Possess abilities and skills for effective production, merchandising, and customer services related to sale of merchandise.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Related retail work experience.
- Familiarity with apparel sales terms and processes.
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS||Wichita|| 7707 E Central Ave ||67206 || Dillons||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 14972352 wichita